Happiness banner

Happiness banner

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Jumping In

Just close your eyes and jump...What a concept, right!  Move past your fear, trust in your decisions, don't worry, just do it.  Easier said than done.  But, if you really think about it, every major milestone in life requires that initial leap of faith.  Learning to walk, starting school, falling in love, becoming a parent, starting a blog : )

In all honesty, I have no idea what I'm doing, most of the time.  I don't know why I felt the sudden need to share myself with the world, I stumble through marriage, parenting and most everything else I do.  Every day I make mistakes, and every day I learn something new.  Hopefully, what I have learned can make someone's life a little easier, their day a little brighter.

So, I suppose that I should start with a little bit about myself!  I am a 32 year old mother of three boys, 12, 10 and 7.  My husband and I were high school sweethearts and have been married for 11 years.  I work part time for the schools in our district as a substitute teacher, cook and paraeducator.  I LOVE to cook and bake.  I would rather do anything myself.  I hope to be able to share much more as time goes on.

We are a lower middle class family, so any ways to cut corners and save money, I'm on it!  I am a thrift store treasure hunter, Pinterest junkie, and master budgeter!  I love to upcycle, recycle, and reuse anything imaginable. My family and friends mean everything to me, and even though it never comes easy, it always comes together.

I hope to make this a blog of all trades, you could say : )  Recipes, craft projects, parenting, marriage, anything and everything.  So, here I am, out there in the universe, little old me.  Welcome, thank you, and don't forget to...

                                                              Make It Count

No comments:

Post a Comment